日期:2017/9/6 9:23:00作者:网友整理人气:0我来评论
There’s nothing more beautiful than a smile that struggles through tears.
世上最美的,莫过于从泪水中挣脱出来的那个微笑。
Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.
令记忆深刻的最好方法,就是试图去忘记。
Sometimes,I just need someone to talk to.
有时候,我只是需要一个可以说话的人。
One day someone will walk into your life, then you realize love was always worth waiting for.
有一天那个人走进了你的生命,你就会明白,真爱总是值得等待的。
"Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller and smaller after every mistake."
信任就像橡皮擦,在一次一次的错误中慢慢损耗变小。
╰We all be happy, regardless of each other's happiness.
<╰我们都要幸福,不分彼此的幸福。>
╰To commemorate the first memories moved.
<╰让回忆纪念最初的感动。>
╰Because I can't keep up with the pace of the time, so have to leave you.
<╰因为我跟不上时间的步伐,所以不得不离开你。>
From now on,I will expect nothing, and just take what I get.
从现在起,我将不再期待,只珍惜我所拥有的。
There are 4 steps to happiness: you ,me ,our hearts,together!
通往幸福只需要四步:你、我、我们的心、在一起。
Delay is the deadliest form of denial.
拖延是最彻底的拒绝。
Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
时间几乎会愈合所有事情。请给时间一点时间。
Tears are words the heart can't say.
眼泪是心里无法诉说的言辞。
╰You are in my life the most warm moved.
<╰你是我生命中最温暖的感动。>
╰The life of the met, provokes the grief of all in my life.
<╰这场生命中最美的遇见,煽动了我生命中所有的悲伤。>
╰That afternoon, I came back, the scenery is still original.
<╰那个午后,我静静的回头原来,景色依旧。>
╰We destroy their youth, disrupted ever thought the unbreakable cities.
<╰我们摧毁了各自的青春,瓦解了曾经以为牢不可破的城池。>
╰In fact, the first love this little thing and is so easy to tears.
<╰其实,初恋这件小事,就是这么容易让人流泪的。>
Future time, will have my shoulder.
(未来的时光,有我的肩膀。)
Has such reason to enable me to be possible to forget you?
(有没有那么一个理由让我可以忘记你?)
You did not have the nod to say the regret, I actually looked back say.
(你没点头说抱歉 ,我却回首说再见。)
Lies, your unique talent.
(说谎,你独一无二的天赋。)
Dye never-failing threads, missing only in suddenly.
(染不尽的余温,思念只在恍然间)
Those this leave, it does not stay.
(那些该离去的,终究留不住)
Don't make your thought, naive as all others.
(不要把自己的自以为,天真当成别人的全部)
The truth, whether or not.
(那些真相,有无与否)
Bedfellows, Xi wings thewane.
(如影随形,汐羽翼凋零)
Dye never-failing threads, missing only in suddenly.
(染不尽的余温,思念只在恍然间)
But elaborate couse passing for you
(淡然路过却精心为你)
用户评论
热门评论
最新评论
已有人参与,点击查看更多精彩评论